Monday, January 20, 2014

Making Your Own Meals = Control Over What You Eat



My mother has a wonderful recipe for lemon chicken that I adore. For my 19th birthday, I believe, I asked my mom to make the lemon chicken with brown rice and a salad. She makes the absolute best chicken.
 I tried to replicate the recipe with 70% success. It was a bit too lemon-acidic but still delicious. The basic recipe calls for lots of lemons. Got to use the real lemons or it won't taste like real lemon chicken. First you dip all the chicken in egg to coat and then rub the pieces in bread crumbs.
Cook the chicken in oil until it's all the way done and then add in the lemons. Pick out the seeds as much as possible. Add some pepper for seasoning and let it simmer in the sauce and... Done. Lovely. Cook up some rice and you've got a meal!


No comments:

Post a Comment