Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Recipe: Pasta Mac


This was a simply delicious meal! 

Ingredients:
     chicken
     pasta (I used wheat pasta from Costco)
     broccoli
     vinegar
     butter
     grated Parmesan cheese
     regular cheese (grated or grate yourself)
     olive oil
     spices

To make the broccoli I melted some butter and threw in some balsamic vinegar and the Parmesan cheese. Then I dipped the heads of the broccoli in this mixture and placed them on a tinfoil lined pan and broiled them in the oven on high.

To make the pasta I baked the chicken in strips in the oven until they were cooked and set them aside. I did not season them in any way.

Then I boiled the pasta.

In a separate pan I heated up the olive oil and slowly poured in my grated cheese and some fresh ground pepper until I had a nice melted cheese sauce going.

When my pasta was cooked and drained I combined my pasta and cheese sauce, adding more Parmesan and ground pepper to the mix. Finally I mixed in the chicken and voile! A lovely home cooked meal that tastes fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment