Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First-Week Difficulties

where anything that made living sugar-free exceptionally difficult to follow!

The things I already have in my closet! The incidental, ready to grab food that contains sugar! Also, I'm worried about that time of the month because I've been having rather strong cravings for sugar and carbs. What will I do? How will I stop thinking about my love of

milano cookies
kit kats
ice cream
bascially incidental chocolate

The biggest challenge so far has been getting sick. Eating without sugar basically means preparing your own food and when you're sick you eat whatever is convenient/available/mushy therefore I may have failed. I ate sushi (teriyaki sauce has sugar I'm certain). My medicine I'm fairly certain contains some form of sugar (high fructose corn syrup gah!). I'm very disappointed in medicines. Why do they need coloring and fake sugar and all sorts of other chemicals? When I was in the midst of being sick and was picking out robitussin and niquil, I didn't realize they would contain utter crap in their 'inactive ingredients' list. I wish I had turned them over but I didn't and now I need those medicines. Can I return them? Do they sell medicines that only contain what they need to contain? It's medicine for crying out loud! It doesn't need consistency of flavor or color, medicines are known to taste crappy. Come on pharmaceutical industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment